Good morning lovely knitters! I have an idea! We just shouldn't talk about yesterday - ok? There was nothing unusual falling from the sky - complete denial! Why? Because today is Local Yarn Store Day!!! And that makes me happy!! Unlike whatever didn't happen yesterday! :)
And there is loads to talk about today! I'm hoping all of these things work out online as well (both for those of you who can't make it in or live further away - and because we still have a 3 person limit in store) and are at least a little bit of fun!
TODAY ONLY (4/17/21)
- Get a FREE Island Yarn Shopping Bag with any purchase over $40! No need to add it to your cart or use a code - we'll just send it along - with a few gifts inside too!!
- Get an extra 20% off Sale Bin items when you buy 5 or more - and use code LYSDAY2021 - there is new stuff in there as of yesterday!
- Double Points for your Stash Cash today (make sure you've made a Stash Cash account - you can get GREAT discounts and freebies!)
- Everyone who makes a purchase over $40 today (4/17/21) will be entered to win a FREE Heart Scarf kit (just one winner - we'll draw on Monday).
- AND if you spend $75, you can email your receipt to Knitting Fever (email@example.com) and they'll send you a $25 FREE GC for their pattern store!
AND MORE NEWS that isn't just for today!
EIGHT new colors of delightful Cumulus Rainbow arrived this week! It is the perfect time to cast on Watery Ripples!
There's a NEW Mad Ball Pattern!! The Random Ridge Poncho is perfect for this time of year! Super easy and great to have around when you haven't dressed quite warmly enough! And with this one - Mad Balls now come with a full DOZEN patterns!!
And NEW Ella Rae Starz arrived this week too! Heee - I love these little disco balls! They are perfect for adding a little bling to your knits! And in SO many Colors!!
Ok - is that it? I probably forgot something - but I hope not! Hope to see you soon!